Welcome to the KKT Consultancy Kinesiology website
Kathy Carmuciano established KKT Consultancy Kinesiology in 1996 and has been providing Kinesiology services, writing Kinesiology training material and teaching a range of Kinesiology courses ever since.
Kinesiology, a unique natural therapy that involves monitoring muscles, was created from the chiropractic model of health care in the 1960's and has grown in popularity over the last 50 years. Kinesiology uses the muscles as a biofeedback mechanism to monitor an individuals “stress patterns” or “imbalances”. These stress pattern or imbalances can be of a physical, emotional, mental or energetic nature.
To use an analogy, the body is similar to a computer, for this explanation I will refer to it as a “biological computer”. The biological computer contains within it numerous “files” relating to many aspects of an individual’s life e.g. family, relationships, life goals and work.
Some of these files may have stress patterns associated with them, which can block or impede the individual in this specific area of their life. Kinesiology can access these files, explore them, and, through a variety of corrective techniques, clear these imbalances or stress patterns.
What we do
- Stress management
- Stress relief related to upcoming events e.g.
- Delivering a presentation
- New job
- Birth of a child
- VCE exams
- University exams
- Stress relief associated with change
- Brain Integration balancing
- Working with children who are anxious
- Working with children with sleeping issues
- General health and well being balancing
- Self esteem and confidence improvement
- Muscular skeletal balancing